Students with Disabilities

Students who would like to request accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act should submit the Disabilities Registration Form to the Assistant Dean, Katherine Heines. Both Heines and the Director of Student Services, Taylor Waters, respond for the College to these requests.

The Disabilities Registration Form must be filled out by the student making the request; it can be submitted on line or printed and mailed to the address on the form. If you cannot include an electronic signature with an on line submission, you will receive a request for confirmation; we must receive a reply to this before we can act on your request. The form is accompanied by two sets of guidelines for submitting documentation in support of requests for accommodation.

Suggested submission dates appear on the form. You may submit a request for accommodation at any time; because some requests take longer to respond to than others, we suggest that you make your request as early as possible.

Please contact either Katherine Heines or Taylor Waters if you have any questions about this matter.