To ensure a grand, family-friendly lawn party, please note the following ground rules:
- No outside alcohol permitted on campus.
- All guests wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must show identification (proof of age)
and will be given a wrist band.
- Champagne, wine, and beer will be available only with tickets.
- Food and soft drinks will be available for cash purchase on campus.
- Grills and pets are not permitted on campus.
- Coolers and bags are subject to inspection.
- There will be four designated entrances to the match site.
- Guests are not permitted to set up spaces before 10 a.m. on the morning of the match. Alumni attending morning seminars and students living on campus are the exception.
- Only lawn chairs, blankets, and tables lower than two feet are permitted in the area around the match site.
- Purchased alcohol is not permitted outside the match grounds.
- We ask guests to kindly remove all trash from their spaces and leave in designated areas.
- All personal items must be removed from the campus by 7 p.m. or they become the property of St. John’s College.