Hours of Operation/Appointments
The Student Health Office is located on the far west end of the Lower Dorm Area. The phone number is 984-6418.
Heidi Rogers, family nurse practitioner and Greg Schneider, family physician are available 5 days a week for appointments and walk-ins
Appointments and walk-in times are scheduled through Eva Ireland, the health office assistant.
Appointment and walk in hours:
The auricular acupuncture clinic is open the first and third Tuesdays of the month from 4:30-6 pm for walk in community acupuncture and acupressure
To make an appointment, you can:
• Walk in when the office is open
• Email email@example.com
• Or call 505-984-6418
We will make appointment accommodations for students who cannot schedule within the posted hours.
Please follow the instructions below to log in to the Student Health Portal.
1. Click the Student Health Portal link above.
2. Do not enter a username and password initially. Instead, click REGISTER .
4. Enter your Student ID and birth date, click NEXT. When entering your student ID number, it is necessary to enter an 11 digit number. Therefore, if the ID number you have is only 4-6 digits long, you will need to include enough leading zeros to make an 11 digit entry. For example, if your student ID is 123456, you will need to enter this as 00000123456 in order to register successfully.
5. Now create a username and password.
6. Log in with your new username and password.
7. Click IMMUNIZATION. Then click ADD NEW, and enter each vaccine you have received from the time you were born until the present. For questions about vaccines, contact the Student Health Office at santa firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Click PROFILE. Complete the form as thoroughly as possible. Then click UPDATE.