Student Health Office

Student Health Insurance

Students must be covered by health insurance while they are enrolled at St. John’s College. Students who need to purchase health insurance may visit the New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange to enroll in a health plan in New Mexico. Once enrolled, new students will need to send a copy (front and back) of their health insurance card to the student health office at santafe.studenthealth(at) prior to starting school.

Students may email stjohns(at) with questions or concerns.