Santa Fe Office of the Registrar

Transcript / Record Requests

All Alumni/Former student requests for OFFICIAL transcripts must be ordered through – click here to go directly to the Parchment site. Parchment can take care of all your official transcript needs from regular secured paper transcripts handled by regular or expedited mail to official electronic transcripts.

All UNOFFICIAL transcripts are ordered through the Office of the Registrar free of charge by completing the Unofficial Records Release form – click here.