Skip to Main Content

Transcript and Record Requests

Order Transcripts

Current Students

Transcript Request Form (PDF)
(Official and Unofficial)



Alumni and former student requests for official transcripts must be ordered through Parchment. Parchment can attend to all your official transcript needs: secure electronic transcripts or paper transcripts sent by land mail or expedited delivery.

BA Official Transcript from Parchment

MALA Official Transcript from Parchment

MAEC Official Transcript from Parchment

Order Unofficial Transcripts through the Office of the Registrar.

Undergraduate Official transcripts can be sent with transcript support documentation that provide the recipient valuable information about the St. John’s program and the coursework you undertook. This documentation is sent with each transcript, and is available for download at Transcript Support.