Why Come Home for Homecoming 2019?
Reconnect With People
Home is where the heart is, and Johnnies keep the college close in their hearts. Come to Homecoming and renew the ties that bind our community together, and remember all the great things that makes this place special.
- Welcome home reception—reconnect with your classmates.
- Faculty/Alumni lunch—renew ties with the tutors.
- Sunday brunch—mimosas … need we say more?
Return to Place
- Informal time to hang out—some of the best times are the most informal.
- Waltz and rock parties—do you still have the moves?
- Special activities—soccer and croquet in Annapolis, hiking and yoga in Santa Fe.
Revitalize Your Career
- Wayfinding—a special session this year for alumni considering a career change.
- One-on-one meetings with our career advisors.
Renew Your Mind
- Seminar—the heart of the Program. Return to the table!
- Concert—Friday night on both campuses feature special concerts.
- Return to the classroom—remember your Euclid? Ptolemy? Chorus?