Get the latest on our fall planning.
St. John’s students have an impressive track record in the national scholarship competitions. The Career Services Office holds an informational meeting in the spring for interested juniors to begin the application process to compete for the various scholarships and fellowships, including Rhodes, Marshall, Gates-Cambridge, Mitchell, and Fulbright.
Students interested in applying for these scholarships are encouraged to notify the Career Services Office of their intended applications the spring of their junior year because the deadlines are early in the fall semester. The Fellowship Committee will review applications, interview applicants, make recommendations, and arrange mock interviews for candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Alumni are often eligible for some of these scholarships, too. Please contact the Career Services Office if interested in applying, and staff will discuss the process with you. Alumni interested in applying for scholarships requiring an endorsement must work with the St. John’s faculty fellowship committee.
1. Fulbright U.S. Scholars
2. Fulbright U.K. Summer Institutes
3. Beinecke Scholarship
4. Critical Language Scholarship
5. Ford Foundation Fellowship
6. Gaither Jr. Fellows Program
7. Gates Cambridge Scholarship
8. Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
9. Marshall Scholarship
10. Mitchell Scholarship
11. Projects for Peace (Davis Foundation)
12. The Rhodes Scholarship
13. Soros Fellowship for New Americans
14. Schwarzman Scholarship
15. Truman Scholarship
16. Udall Undergraduate Scholarship
17. AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship
18. Yenching Academy Scholarship