Meem Library subscribes to several scholarly online resources. These online resources can be accessed from the computers located on the first floor of the library, from one’s dorm room, and in the faculty and student computer labs. The Digital Loeb Classical Library, FirstSearch, JSTOR, Naxos Spoken Word Library, the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), and the Gale Databases can be accessed by St. John’s faculty, students and staff from home via remote patron authentication.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education – Updated every weekday, this resource provides news articles and information pertinent to college faculty, staff, and administrators. It also includes a searchable archive and current job listings.
- Digital Loeb Classical Library – A comprehensive and searchable electronic version of the print Loebs.
- FirstSearch – An index that combines thousands of libraries’ holdings into one database, including books, AV materials, and journals.
- Gale Reference Databases – InfoTrac, Expanded Academic ASAP with full-text articles, etc.
- JSTOR – A database of archival scholarly journals with full-text articles.
- Naxos Spoken Word Library – This audiobook streaming resource provides access to thousands of titles, including many Program readings, as well as texts in French and German. New titles are added monthly.
- Oxford English Dictionary – An electronic version of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), an authoritative guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of over half a million words.
- Vault – A resource specializing in career information that includes a collection of over 250 guidebooks, industry and profession profiles, as well as career advice blogs and company rankings.
- New Mexico State Library
- Santa Fe Public Library
- University of New Mexico Libraries
- Greenfield Library at St. John’s College, Annapolis
- Shakespeare’s Works
- Internet Classics Archive: Classical Greek & Roman Texts
- Rare Book Room
- Perseus Project: Ancient Greek database (includes Liddell & Scott Greek/English Lexicon)
- Project Gutenberg