Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Parents and Family

We encourage all students to be actively involved in the financial aid process and understand how these decisions will affect them during and after college. However, we also understand parents sometimes have additional questions and concerns in assisting students to make their education a reality. We are here to help!

As college students, your children are legally allowed to control who the Financial Aid and Finance offices can release information to. Therefore, we request that all students submit the FERPA form through our Finance Office. In the document your child can list you as someone that we can share specific information with about their bill and financial aid award. We encourage parents to contact our offices for assistance and we will be happy to help.

We understand that there may be some situations where parents may want to help fund their child’s education. The U.S. Department of Education provides parents with additional loans that can help to supplement a student’s financial aid award. The Parent Plus Loan is a federal based loan that parents can apply to by visiting and using their FSA ID.

For more information about tuition, fees, housing and food, please see our Tuition and Costs section on the website.